Sunday, 14 December 2014
KEEP IT NATURAL with Ardini Essential Serum
Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)Oil Gives You Strong, Robust Skin
Essential fatty acids. Vitamins. Amino Acids. Flavonoids. Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)oil has them all. Together, these components make the oil a great moisturizer, anti-inflammatory agent, anti-aging ingredient, and more, but you can think of it like you’re secret for strong, healthy skin.
A Little More About This Ingredient
Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)come from a plant scientifically called Nigella sativa, and also referred to as fennel flower, nutmeg flower, and Roman coriander. An annual flowering plant, it’s native to south and southwest Asia, growing from about 8-12 inches tall. Flowers have 5-10 feathery petals and are usually pale blue and white. Balloon-like pods hold the seeds.
These open in the shape of a five-pointed star, and over time, the seeds change from a pale color to black as they dry and mature.
The earliest known reference to Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)is found in the book of Isaiah in the Old Testament, where the prophet Muhammad calls black seed “a remedy for every illness except death.”
Benefits to the Skin
Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)has long been taken internally to help improve the condition of hair, skin, and nails. We now know that we can get a number of the same benefits by applying the oil topically.
The one that really sticks out as being different from many other plant ingredients is the oil’s powerful ability to restore the natural health and vitality of skin.
• Nourishes: Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)provides vitamins A, B, and C, along with minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, and zinc, giving skin what it needs to recover and repair itself.
• Reduces acne: This oil has a reputation as helping to fight acne. If you’re struggling with stubborn, adult acne, you need to try this oil.
• Fights infection: In addition to fighting the bacteria that causes acne, Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)oil also fights against other types of bacteria and fungus, keeping the face infection-free. Try it on eczema, skin boils, ringworm, and psoriasis scales.
• Moisturizes: Like many natural oils, Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)oil is rich in essential fatty acids that provide deep, lasting moisturization for skin. These fatty acids also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Fades scars and dark spots: Regular application of this oil will help to fade dark spots and old acne and other scars. Vitamin A and amino acids together with fatty acids help to encourage skin regeneration.
• Tames redness: If you have rosacea or other skin conditions that are leaving you with red skin, Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda) can help. It has a natural anti-inflammatory property that calms inflammation and encourages the healthy function of the immune system. The oil also has a natural antihistamine property—perfect for skin conditions that may be caused by allergies.
TO PLACE ORDER KINDLY PLEASE WHATSAPP/TEXT