Friday, 20 March 2015
The awesome SKIN&SUCH 100% Pure Argan OIL.
The all-in-one ORGANIC beauty secret.
SKIN&SUCH 100% Pure Argan Oil kami adalah SATU-SATUnya produk 100% ORGANIC yang paling VERSATILE dan WAJIB dimiliki kerana sifat semulajadinya yang kaya dengan Essential Fatty Acids dan Anti-Oxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin A (yg sangat rare) serta Omega 6 dan 9.
Ianya 100% ORGANIC dan dihasilkan dengan teknik "cold-pressed by hand" oleh wanita-wanita di Morocco serta dilengkapi USDA, ECO-Cert dan Analysis Report dari Insitute kecantikkan di Perancis.
Kami juga adalah SATU-SATUnya pengedar rasmi 100% minyak argan asli terus dari ladang terbaik di Selatan Morocco (dilindungi UNESCO). Terbukti sesuai untuk SEMUA JENIS KULIT walaupun hyper-sensitive skin, termasuk bayi. Ia tidak "berminyak" dan meresap terus ke dalam kulit serta memperbaiki sel dari dalam.
Sila Whatsapp atau SMS +60127872669 untuk mendapatkan "LIQUID GOLD" anda yang baru kami HARVEST di Morocco sekarang!!
Stocks are LIMITED!
Harga adalah RM75 (30ml/1 fl. oz) + PERCUMA Postage Semenanjung/Sabah & Sarawak.
Tuesday, 16 December 2014
Mendapat kelulusan KKM @ BPFK bermakna bahan yang digunakan adalah selamat pada kulit. Dikilangkan di kilang bertaraf GMP, dimana dijamin selamat dan bersih. Bahan yang digunakan adalah dari sumber natural dan tiada bahan dari haiwan. Pengawet yang digunakan juga dari bahan natural (iaitu Paraben Free). 100% Natural ... Satisfaction 100% guaranteed !! Keep it Natural.
Sunday, 14 December 2014
Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)Oil Gives You Strong, Robust Skin
Essential fatty acids. Vitamins. Amino Acids. Flavonoids. Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)oil has them all. Together, these components make the oil a great moisturizer, anti-inflammatory agent, anti-aging ingredient, and more, but you can think of it like you’re secret for strong, healthy skin.
A Little More About This Ingredient
Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)come from a plant scientifically called Nigella sativa, and also referred to as fennel flower, nutmeg flower, and Roman coriander. An annual flowering plant, it’s native to south and southwest Asia, growing from about 8-12 inches tall. Flowers have 5-10 feathery petals and are usually pale blue and white. Balloon-like pods hold the seeds.
These open in the shape of a five-pointed star, and over time, the seeds change from a pale color to black as they dry and mature.
The earliest known reference to Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)is found in the book of Isaiah in the Old Testament, where the prophet Muhammad calls black seed “a remedy for every illness except death.”
Benefits to the Skin
Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)has long been taken internally to help improve the condition of hair, skin, and nails. We now know that we can get a number of the same benefits by applying the oil topically.
The one that really sticks out as being different from many other plant ingredients is the oil’s powerful ability to restore the natural health and vitality of skin.
• Nourishes: Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)provides vitamins A, B, and C, along with minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, and zinc, giving skin what it needs to recover and repair itself.
• Reduces acne: This oil has a reputation as helping to fight acne. If you’re struggling with stubborn, adult acne, you need to try this oil.
• Fights infection: In addition to fighting the bacteria that causes acne, Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)oil also fights against other types of bacteria and fungus, keeping the face infection-free. Try it on eczema, skin boils, ringworm, and psoriasis scales.
• Moisturizes: Like many natural oils, Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda)oil is rich in essential fatty acids that provide deep, lasting moisturization for skin. These fatty acids also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Fades scars and dark spots: Regular application of this oil will help to fade dark spots and old acne and other scars. Vitamin A and amino acids together with fatty acids help to encourage skin regeneration.
• Tames redness: If you have rosacea or other skin conditions that are leaving you with red skin, Black Seed (Habbatus Sauda) can help. It has a natural anti-inflammatory property that calms inflammation and encourages the healthy function of the immune system. The oil also has a natural antihistamine property—perfect for skin conditions that may be caused by allergies.
TO PLACE ORDER KINDLY PLEASE WHATSAPP/TEXT
Year End is alway the most celebrated period due to many reason. Holidays will the the among the one and the main reason. For whatsoever reason, we think the best way to celebrate is to offer an offer to all our customers. LittleWhiz.com Year End Sale starts from 1 November 2014 and end in 5 January 2015.
Tuesday, 9 December 2014
In just 14 days, your skin’s 5 dimensions are visibly transformed: spots are less visible, appearance of wrinkles is reduced, skin texture is more refined, firmness is improved, and radiance is beautifully elevated. Skin becomes breathtakingly crystal clear.
Concentrated Formula with Habatus Sauda
Possesses Anti-Inflammatory, Antibacterial and Anti-fungal properties that are suitable for all skin types and contains antioxidant agents
that promote healthier and younger-looking skin.
This serum 100% made from Malaysia. Also, has been registered with national pharmaceutical control bureau from ministry of health KKM. (NOT140603733K) and tested safe by SIRIM Malaysia.
How to use:
On clean skin, smooth a small amount onto entire face. Lightly tap on until the serum is absorbed into skin.
Kindly please text/whatsapp to place your order.